26 Jan Golf Buddy PT4 Golf GPS
Most Advanced With Smartphone Packaging
The Golf Buddy PT4 is a brand new edition to the Golf Buddy line of golf GPS/rangefinders and is a GPS rangefinder wrapped in smartphone style packaging, giving it an up-to-date appearance and even 40% lighter than previous models – keeping it thin enough to minimize intrusiveness.
The LCD capacitive touch screen is now 30% larger and has a higher resolution than GolfBuddy’s previous Platinum, making it easier to read for any golfer. Couple that with the pinch-zoom, landscape and portrait view and the brand new user interface and this device becomes one of the easiest Range Finders to use on the market today.
Designed for minimal input, the PT4 also recognizes your current shot distances, what course and hole you are playing and keeps track of your score with an improved scoring function, allowing you to track and keep score of up to four players rounds.
Scorecards are preloaded along with the courses and the PT4 can keep score as well as track key stats throughout the round.
These stats can then be viewed on the device or on your computer via the GolfBuddy Manager program that can be downloaded to your computer.
– 4″ LCD screen with high resolution
– New user interface with capacitive touch control
– Slim body design
– Water resistant
– Dynamic Green View
– Preloaded with 37,000+ global courses
– Automatic course and hole recognition
– Easy scoring feature
– Score tracking module (up to 4 players)
– Statistics Analysis Module
– Precise distance to any target
– Customizable targets
– Shot distance measurement
– Moveable Pin Placement
– Replaceable Battery
– 8 hour battery life
– 50 channel satellite reception
– Size of 2.7″×5.0″×0.59″ / 69mm×128mm×15mm (when battery is installed)
– USB connection & Micro SD external memory
– Water resistant