25 Jan Motocaddy S7 Remote Control
Hands Free Control With New Guidance System
The first remote control model in the Motocaddy range boasts one of the trolley sector’s most sophisticated guidance systems.
Utilising two motors to provide a combination of power and precision, plus an anti-tip wheel to ensure stability on the most challenging golf course terrains. Based on the same frame design as the award-winning S-Series range, it comes with a control system that allows golfers to adjust how much the trolley turns to the left or right simply by varying the pressure applied to buttons on the handset.
An innovative tilt function helps compensate for the effect of lateral slopes, while the advanced electronics also make it possible to switch from remote to manual control if required.
Hands Free Control With New Guidance System- Forward, left, right & reverse controls- Pause & resume function- Downhill control
– Easy manual control mode
– Lateral slope compensation
– Dual pressure handset buttons
– Rear anti-tip wheel
– Patented USB charging port
– QUIKFOLD assembly mechanism
– EASILOCK™ compatible
– Fitted with 18 hole lithium battery & features a clever battery meter.
– Sleek and compact Lithium battery has a life expectancy five times that of a normal lead acid battery and with a much lower failure rate.
– 2 powerful and efficient 230W motor to tackle even the steepest of hills.