19 Feb TaylorMade M2 Driver
M2 – I AM DISTANCE AND FORGIVENESS
In the past, it has been challenging to create products that can provide exceptional distance and forgiveness at the same time. In most cases, a product would deliver one benefit at the expense of the other, but the M2 gives golfers the best of both worlds.
M2 is built with a multi-material construction – the same as M1 – that features an ultra-light, ultra-thin and high-strength Carbon Composite Crown; unlocking exceptional distance and forgiveness for more golfers.
M stands for Multi-Material and it’s the key that unlocks performance in M1. This construction is highlighted by our proprietary 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength to maximize weight savings. This addition has allowed us to place the weight lower and further back on the sole for a more efficient power transfer; giving golfers more ball speed.
MASSIVE SWEET SPOT
In order to make the M2 driver both long and forgiving, it was built with technologies that protect ball speed and create a massive sweet spot
- Massive Sweet Spot – Engineered with high MOI, Inverted Cone Technology and a redesigned Speed Pocket – three features that combine to produce maximum forgiveness and speed across the face
With the M2 driver, golfers do not have to choose between Low CG (forgiveness) and Aerodynamics (speed) as they have in the past. The carbon crown allowed us to lower the CG without compromising aerodynamics to a driver that is HOT AND FORGIVING.
- Hot Trajectory – A low CG projection with a new Speed Pocket and exceptional aerodynamics generate a hot, high launch/low spin trajectory.
Other Key Technologies:
Best In Class Sound
- Internal acoustic engineering controls vibrations and pitches to produce a solid, hot and crisp sound.
Adjustable Loft Sleeve
- 12 positions, 4° (+/- 2° degrees of loft) to dial in maximum performance by adjusting loft, lie and face angle.
Multiple Shaft Options
- The stock Fujikura Pro 60 is one of several no-charge aftermarket shafts available. This insures ideal performance for all player types
AVAILABLE NOW AT FOREST GOLF