TaylorMade M3 Irons Introduce new RIBCOR Technology, to give you some serious distance, fogivness and control.
The introduction of TaylorMade’s new innovative RIBCOR Technology, has been designed for you to hit it, LONGER, HIGHER and STRAIGHTER.
3 Key Points About RIBCOR Technology
- 1) RIBCOR Generates straight distance due to reduced energy loss.
- 2) Massive improvement in forgivness – 24% Higher MOI than 2017 M2 Models
- 3) Improved Sound and Feel through increased stiffness in the head structure.
RIBCOR works to localize face flexibility, transferring more energy to the ball, to increase ball speeds and promote straighter shots.
The TaylorMade M3 Irons feature a Speed Pocket, which will aim to improve low face flexibility, delivering more ball speed to the key areas, where golfers will commonly miss-hit shots.
Carrying on from previous models, updated face slots will also be a key feature in the M3 Irons. This is here to enhance the face flexibility in the heel and toe areas of the club face, to preserve ball speed on miss-hits for greater consistency.
A 15gram Tungsten weight is placed in the M3 Irons to optimize CG placement, for improved launch and stability.
What does TaylorMade’s Senior Director of Product Creation, Tomo Bystedt say about M3 Irons…
“We packed this iron with our key performance technologies such as RibCOR, Face Slots, Speed Pocket, 180 Fluted Hosel, and tungsten weighting in a very low-CG package intended for the better player looking for more distance. The shaping has been modified as compared to prior models in this category. The M3 iron features a smaller profile, thinner sole, topline, and new leading edge to inspire confidence and allow for precision where it matters most.”
- Available In RH & LH (3 – PW, AW. SW)
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft – True Temper XP-100 (Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff)
- Standard Fitted Grip – Lamkin UTx Cord 580 Round Grey Cap/Black
- Full Custom Options Available
There are no reviews yet.