TaylorMade M4 Steel Irons 2018
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- TaylorMade M4 Irons would best suit a category 2,3,4 Golfer handicap range (8 – 28)
TaylorMade M4 has STRAIGHT DISTANCE at its Core.
The TayorMade M4 Iron is set to be the longest in all of TaylorMade’s Iron line up. M4 unlocks a whole new level of straightness, forgivness and distance.
The Introduction of RIBCOR Technology is a breakthrough Innovation in Iron performance. The RIBCOR has been designed to help you hit it, LONGER, STRAIGHTER and HIGHER, It does this by localizing face flexibility which will transfer more energy to the ball, for increased ball speeds, to promote straighter shots.
3 Key Points About RIBCOR Technology
- 1) RIBCOR Generates straight distance, due to reduced energy loss
- 2) Massive Improvement in Forgivness – 24% Higher MOI than 2017 M2 Irons
- 3) Improved Sound and Feel, through increased stiffness in the head structure.
The TaylorMade M4 Irons feature a Speed Pocket which has been designed to improve low face flexibility, delivering more ball speed to the key areas where golfers will commonly miss-hit shots.
FACE SLOTS, have been improved upon in the M4 Irons, enhancing face flexibility in the heel and toe areas of the club face, to preserve ball speed on any miss-hit shots.
A low CG design incorporates a fluted hosel with 360° undercut technology, which will produce discretionary weight re-located in the clubhead, to improve on launch, spin and forgivness.
What does TaylorMade’s Senior Director of Product Creation, Tomo Bystedt Say About M4 Irons…
“With our new RIBCOR technology, the M4 unlocks a new level of consistency and accuracy in a product designed to be the longest in our irons lineup. Combined with our thinnest face (1.5mm), our ultra-thin leading edge, and our thin walled Speed
Pocket, M4 iron produces golf shots that are not only long, but incredibly accurate.”
- Available In RH & LH (4 – PW, AW, SW, LW)
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft – KBS Max 85 (Regular or Stiff)
- Standard Fitted Grip – TaylorMade Dual Feel
- Full Custom Options Available
There are no reviews yet.