- EASE OF — USE: Fits your game flow, all information you need for your next shot is made available via clear graphical user interface.
- AUTOSHOT: Automatically measures every shot distance for post-round analysis on Garmin Connect.
- LIGHT DESIGN: Slim and light, modern watch design for great style and wearability on and off the course.
- AUTOMATIC UPDATES: CourseView auto updater lets you easily download updates of the courses you play most frequently, even on the go.
- HAZARDS: Hazard view shows locations and distances to bunker and water hazards.
- GREEN VIEW: Displays the shape of the green with manual pin placements.
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE: When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency.
- GARMIN CONNECT: Wireless connectivity to automatically upload scorecards and round stats then share online with Garmin Connect.
- ACTIVITY TRACKING: Reminds you to stay active once off the course with move bar and vibration alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails and other alerts directly on your watch.
- HIGH-RES DISPLAY: 1.3 inch sunlight-readable, high-resolution display.
- LAYUPS AND DOGLEGS: Provides distances to layups and doglegs to plan the perfect approach.
- YARDAGES TO THE GREEN: Yardage to the front, back and middle of the greens displayed in large, easy to read numbering including preview of the green layout.
- GPS RECEIVER: High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs – even under tree cover.
- DIGITAL SCORECARD: Easily keep track of your score throughout your round.
- PRELOADED COURSES: Over 40,000 preloaded international courses and free lifetime course updates.
- BATTERY LIFE Rechargeable battery: 8 weeks in activity tracking mode; 15 hours in GPS mode.
- DURABLE: Rugged, lightweight and water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters)3
- REMOVABLE BANDS: Interchangeable watch bands (sold separately)
Store all your Garmin Approach® stats in one place and easily track your progress and share with friends. Garmin Connect™ offers the following features:
• Share scorecards: View fairways hit, greens in regulation, shot distance and number of putts.
• Stats for everything: Track your progress over time by viewing all your stats including longest shots, average score and putts, plus more.
• Course analysis: View hole-by-hole details and understand trends and tendencies on your favourite courses. Available as a mobile app and/or on your computer.
Visit www.GarminConnect.com for more details
Add another level of fun and competition to your game by downloading the free Garmin Golf app to your phone. Each round can take on a tournament feel on any of over 40,000 courses worldwide. Players can compete in weekly leaderboards, set up tournament events, live chat, post results and more.
- Weekly Leaderboards – Compete against your friends and fellow golfers on the same course, plus view other players rank, score, handicap and more.
- Create Tournaments – Set up your own tournament event and invite multiple friends to compete.
- Live Chat – During a tournament event, players can make comments or live chat with each other while on the course.
- Scorecards – Keep score using the app and easily share with others
- View Upcoming Events – Stay up-to-date by viewing upcoming events
- Course Coverage – Use the Garmin Golf app on over 40,000 golf courses around the world; each course contains its own weekly leader board that anyone can participate in.
Garmin Golf app is available for anyone to use — simply download the free app to your phone to start using on the golf course.
Golf Wearables: Approach® S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S20, X40, S60
Golf Handhelds: Approach G6, G7, G8, G10, G30.
If you have a compatible Garmin device, your scorecard will upload when you sync to the app through Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Express™. If you do not have a compatible Garmin device, you will need to enter your score manually.
Please note: The following compatible devices must use Garmin Express to sync to app: Approach S2, S3, G6, and G10; all other compatible devices can use Garmin Connect.
Get live scoring when using the new Approach S60 golf watch! View live scoring on the weekly leaderboard throughout the entire round.